Cookie Clarification Text
(“Op. Dr. Güven GORKEM “)
as, our website (“Site”), our applications or all of our similar online or offline channels that we make available to you in the digital environment (all aforementioned channels together will be referred to as “Platform”). ) cookies, pixels, GIFs, etc. to improve your experience during your use or visit. we use certain technologies (“cookies”).
The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”).
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification Text is to inform you about the processing of personal data obtained due to the processing of personal data through the collection of personal data such as cookies and pixels used during the use of the Platforms. In this text, we would like to explain to you what type of cookies we use on our site and for what purposes and how you can control these cookies.
As a company, we can stop using the cookies we use on our site and application, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Cookie Clarification Text at any time. Any changes made on the current Cookie Clarification Text will become effective even if they are published on the site, application or any public channel. You can find the last update date at the end of the text.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. In some cases, you provide our company or third-party Cookies to us or
We may combine it with your personal information we obtain, but cookies alone cannot be used to reveal your identity to us. Cookies may be used on the Site to improve your experience.
Detailed information on the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company; You can access it from the Clarification Text on the website.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected in the context of your visit to our website or through cookies in the electronic environment due to your use of our application, based on a legal reason for the legitimate interest of our Company. Your collected personal data can also be processed for the purposes specified in this Cookie Clarification Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred and For What Purpose
As a company, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Disclosure Text to our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site and the application. For example, logged in members do not need to enter passwords again when visiting different pages on the Site.
- To analyze the site and the application, to increase the performance of the site and the application. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site runs, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the Site and the application and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
Cookies Used on Our Site and Application
|Internet Explorer||https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer- delete-manage-cookies|
What are your Rights as a Data Owner?
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law, data owners,
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Demanding the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Data Owner Application Form: You can obtain it from https://guvengorkem.com/ or from our company headquarters.